PF-65EDII kit con XF Zoom 6.5-19.5mm - Descripción
A compact, high-performance Spotting Scope featuring a 65mm ED lens and straight-line barrel for outstanding portability and easy subject targeting
On off-road walking trails you’re often limited in the amount of equipment that you can carry over long distances. The one compromise you do not want to make is in viewing performance – here the PF-65 range is the perfect answer. These spotting scopes were designed with light weight and compact specifications as a high priority. However, you can still expect the best, such as an ED objective lens, SMC lens coatings and a magnesium alloy body.
The PENTAX straight PF-65EDII spotting scope is designed for high-precision outdoor viewing, along with enhanced optical quality which provides truer color tones. With porro-prism optics and a 65mm objective lens with extra-low dispersion optical elements, this scope delivers sharp, high-contrast images. Viewing in inclement weather won't be a problem as the PF-65EDII is waterproof and nitrogen filled (JIS Class 6).
Superb Optical Performance
In order to optimize the PF-65EDII's optical performance, PENTAX made a thorough review of the optical designs utilized in its previous spotting-scope models. It then made improvements to every optical element during the scope's development, including the incorporation of high-resolution ED (Extra-low Dispersion) optical elements in the objective lens. As a result, the PF-65EDII provides a clear, bright image field in all types of observations, and assures outstanding image quality in high-magnification digital photography using a digital camera.
Compact, Portable Design with an 65mm Objective lens
The PF-65EDII features a compact, lightweight body with a 65mm objective lens to assure outstanding portability and maneuverability in the field.
Straight-Line Barrel for Easy Targeting of the Subject
The PF-65EDII's straight-line barrel lets you spot the subject swiftly and accurately, even from a moving vehicle.
High-Resolution ED Elements for a Sharp, Clear Image
The PF-65EDII's 65mm objective lens incorporates ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to deliver a sharp, high-resolution image with minimal chromatic aberrations.
smc PENTAX XF-Series Eyepieces Designed Exclusively for the 65mm Spotting Scopes
The PF-65EDII accepts any of the three smc PENTAX XF-series eyepieces: two unifocal models with a long eye relief, and one zoom model (all optional). By removing the screw-on-type eyecup, you can mount an eyepiece on either of the PF-65EDII's two eyepiece receptacles (one for the unifocal models with 30.5mm in diameter and 0.5mm in thread pitch, and another for the zoom model with 43mm in diameter and 0.75mm in thread pitch). In addition to XF-series eyepieces, the PF-65EDII also accepts any of the five high-performance XW-series eyepieces (four unifocal models and one zoom model) designed for astronomical observation, assuring greater flexibility in the choice of an eyepiece that best accommodates specific user requirements.
Other User-Friendly Features
• JIS Class 6 waterproof construction* with dust-shielding glass element in the eyepiece receptacle for all-weather viewing
• Nitrogen-filled body to prevent fogging caused by sudden temperature changes
• Easy-to-access focus ring positioned at the top of the lens barrel to facilitate focusing operations through an easy reach by either hand
• Collet-type eyepiece receptacle for smooth installation and removal of eyepieces
• Extendible lens hood to shield the observer's eye from excessive light and keep the objective lens surface free of dust and rain
• Sight line on the lens hood for easy targeting of the subject
• Optional camera adapter (PF-CA35) to convert the PF-65EDII into a 1190mm super-telephoto lens for digital SLR cameras, or a 870mm super-telephoto lens for 35mm-format SLR cameras.
• Carrying case that can be fitted to the PF-65EDII during observation
• Available in 45° angle (EDAII) and straight design (EDII)
* The PF-65EDII is not designed for underwater use and should not be submerged in water.
The smc PENTAX XF Zoom 6.5-19.5mm Eyepiece
PENTAX XF eyepieces offer high-refraction, low-dispersion lanthanum glass elements to provide high-resolution images with minimal aberrations. PENTAX-original smc full-surface multi-layer coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color quality. Advanced computer simulation design technology was developed to reduce internal reflections, producing brighter, clearer images. Ideal for observation and photography of planets. With JIS Class 4 weatherproof construction, the XF eyepieces are more durable and water resistant.
The smc PENTAX XF Zoom eyepiece provides magnification of 20 to 60 times with the PENTAX 65mm spotting scopes and an eye relief of 11mm to 15mm. Designed for use with PENTAX brand spotting scopes and with astronomical telescopes with appropriate 1 1/4" focuser.
The rotatable eyecup offers an adaptor-mounting screw/thread when removed (single-focus models: 30.5mm in diameter with a 0.5mm pitch; zoom: 43mm in diameter with a 0.75mm pitch).
It offers following specifications:
- Weatherproof construction for greater durability
- Pentax-original SMC full-surface multi-layer lens coating improves light transmission efficiency
- High-refraction, low dispersion lanthanum glass to provide high resolution images with minimal aberrations
- Rubber eyepiece ring designed for viewing comfort